Business Development Manager
- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 21 days ago
- Application deadline
- in a month
- Recruiter responds
- 38% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 12 days ago
- Staffing / Recruiting
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- Cubao, Quezon City, Philippines
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
- Minimum 5-years of business development experience in CE industry;
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel & PowerPoint;
- Strong command of English and interpersonal skills;
- Self-starter and willing to be hands-on in order to be able to rectify and solve problems in the field;
- Strong interest in consumer audio;
- Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in Business.
- Identify new business opportunities.
- Develop new dealers network, numerical and weighted.
- Secure and achieve assigned Sales Ambition.
- Ensure Account Receivables are met.
- Develop long-term relationships that build loyalty and trust with customers.
- Conduct product training for dealers/distributors and customers.
- Articulate the long-term strategic intent for the various assigned product segment and resulting participation alternatives, ensuring alignment with the overall direction of senior management, and corporate strategic guidance.
- Conduct strategic market analysis on existing/new markets to drive business plans and execute options.
- Provide critical, independent assessment of segment business lines; review, challenge, and shape operating plans and business processes.
- Prior experience in servicing key CE accounts in Philippines and provinces.
- Experience in visual merchandising to ensure brand image and product positioning are maintained in accordance with brand guidelines.
- Provide inputs to management on competitor activities.
- Propose quarterly marketing promotions to management.
- Prepare weekly activity and monthly reports.
- Any other duties as assigned.
HR Vantage Staffing Solutions is a human resources outsourcing, consulting and staffing company providing strategic support to serve our clients' manpower needs.
We help connect businesses to the right workforce, providing them a platform for effective management and recruitment system.
We are a team of professionals with over 15 years of expertise in a broad range of specialties with passion to always keep abreast of the latest industry trends and standard to meet our clients’ expectations.
We aim to be an integral link between employers and workers toward building a diverse workforce to meet the needs of a progressively diverse customer base.
To be the staffing agency of choice in the communities we serve. To be acknowledged as a team of recruitment professionals with the expertise to consistently provide a premier service for both our clients and candidates.