Cybersecurity Software Engineer
- Taguig, Philippines
- 50,000.00 - 70,000.00 PHP / month
- Full time
- Building products for collecting and processing of real-world cybersecurity data.
- Offering clients intuitive data representation which tell a comprehensive story
- Deploying regional SAAS SOCs (Security Operations Centers)
- Encoding cybersecurity knowledge for automating
- Designing solutions to map and correlate distributed data from various sources
- Constructing a parsing and analysing platform on top of a NoSQL database and AWS infrastructure that allows complex normalization of data.
- Integrating ElasticSearch, which provides high-scale, reliable data storage for Horangi products.
- Developing a tool which can collect data in cross-platforms environment.
- Python for back-end work
- Facebook CTF
- AWS, Flask, Nginx for infrastructure
Experience: 2-6 years
What We Want:
- You love coding and better yet, people love reading your code and comments :)
- You're adept at prototyping scripts for quickly collecting, parsing, understanding and visualizing new types of data
- You’re interested and eager to learn and solve CyberSecurity challenges
- You thrive on new challenges
- You like working with others and have no problems with teaching or learning
- You work well in a fast paced environment and are able to work on short timelines
- You are mobile, can quickly deploy and integrate in new physical locations, enjoy traveling and collaborating with new and culturally diverse individuals
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
About Horangi Cyber Security
At Horangi, we’re passionate about building a safer cyberspace and creating software that solves challenging cybersecurity problems. Horangi focuses on building partnerships with our customers, developing an understanding of their business goals and building a security strategy that helps achieve their objectives. Horangi’s personnel have an extensive engineering experience and strong background in penetration testing, incident response and strategic consulting including both large multinational networks and small organizations with focused missions. We enjoy solving tough security problems and we are eager to find new challenges and build new relationships.