- 2 openings
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 22 days ago
- Application deadline
- in a month
- Recruiter responds
- 25% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 15 days ago
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- UG/F BHS Central, 7th Avenue, Cor. 29th St., Bonifacio Global City, Taguig, Philippines
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
- Minimum of 2 years serving or supervisory experience required in a fine-dining or upscale restaurant.
- Professional, articulate, friendly, and punctual.
- Possesses and exhibits the drive to provide exceptional service.
- Full-time flexible hours are required (able to work days, nights, weekends, holidays).
- Must be able to stand/walk for 8 hours; bend, push, pull; lift 30 lbs.
- Proficient in computer skills including POS systems, Word and Excel.
- Professional appearance appropriate for a fine dining establishment.
- Able to work at a rapid pace while maintaining attention to detail; ability to multi-task
- Good supervisory skills.
- Good communication and ability to promote sales.
- Skilled in time management.
- Must have teaching and motivational skills.
- Exhibit an excellent service attitude and be willing to go out of their way to accommodate the guests and exceed their expectations.
- Flexible and able to adjust to meet the changing needs of guests.
- Maintain a level of professionalism and communicate effectively.
- Must show enthusiasm for the job, the restaurant, and the hotel.
- Considerate, patient and willing to help out fellow employees.
- Have a good self-image and be able to command the respect of the employees.
- Able to tolerate pressure and work calmly and efficiently during busy times.
- Handle guest complaints according to policies and procedures.
- Possess the highest work ethics, personal morals and honesty beyond reproach.
- Anticipate guest needs and ensure that service meets/exceeds expectations to ensure a memorable and pleasant dining experience.
- Maintain communication with and supports the Food & Beverage Manager.
- Inspect dining room, table settings, chairs, floors, proper maintenance, cleanliness, and safety. Takes immediate action to correct any issues.
- Manage the guest reservation system.
- Receive and greets members and guests; assist with seating.
- Check tables throughout service times for guest satisfaction, resolve guest complaints.
- In absence of the Food & Beverage Manager may serve as Manager on Duty (MOD) and handle opening or closing procedures.
- Supervise the dining room staff and maintain uniform service standards.
- Conduct daily line-up with dining room staff .
- Ensure side work is completed every day and dining room supplies are stocked. Reports any supply shortages to the Food & Beverage Manager.
- Review daily specials, stations, and other applicable announcements.
- Train new hires in service standards, menu items, use of Micros system
- Train food service and bar staff on a continuous basis.
- Assist with banquet room set up and break down.
- Coordinates food service between kitchen and service staff.
- Act as an initial contact for disciplinary actions. Assure that actions are consistent and accurate. Provides timely detailed account of any disciplinary issues to the Food & Beverage Manager
- Review daily and weekly functions with Food & Beverage Manager
- Lead to achieve desired results in high-quality service and experience for guests.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Hizon’s Catering is an off-premise caterer specializing in Weddings, Debut, Kid’s Party, Corporate Events and Private Parties
For more than 25 years of catering events, we have been blessed to be a part of thousands of weddings, debuts, corporate events, and private celebrations. These events have given us valuable insights and ideas that inspire our continuous effort to provide better and improved services to a wider set of clients. But what really matters to us is our relationship with our customers.
Since being established in 1987, our guiding philosophy has been to consistently provide clients with high quality food at competitive prices and to provide a service that is efficient, friendly, and courteous. Our operations are housed in a fully equipped 3,500 square-meter commissary where a highly-trained culinary team meticulously prepares every dish—assuring you that during your affair, the food that you and your guests will bite into is delicious, fresh, and properly prepared.
The same attention to quality goes into the way we handle our clients. Our dedicated customer service team will assist you in every aspect of an event, down to the smallest details. Our goal is to give you a priceless and worry-free planning that is as enjoyable as the event itself.
We consider ourselves not only a caterer, but also a partner that will assist you during the process of conceptualizing, budgeting, planning, and on the day of your event.