- Makati, Philippines4/F Media Resource Plaza Bldg., Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- 18,000.00 - 25,000.00 PHP / monthPHP18,000.0025,000.0018,000.00MONTH
- Full time
- Identifies and qualifies new potential clients, through cold calling and development of leads through referral channels, and generates appointments, and establishes relationships.
- Manages the pipeline of opportunities from current and prospective clients and ensures sales goals are met.
- Closes Ad placements and event sponsorships to meet sales targets, and contribute to company profitability.
- Conducts planning meetings with client to discuss marketing and advertising requirements.
- Implements sales strategies.
- Prepares and submits quotations to clients.
- Handles client complaints and inquiries.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Studies, Marketing, Advertising, Mass Communication, Economics, or equivalent.
- 1-4 Yrs of working experience in publishing, Employees specializing in Sales - Corporate, Advertising, Marketing or equivalent.
- The following skills are required:
- Effective selling techniques.
- Excellent oral and communication skills.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Sound problem and decision making skills.
- Effective negotiation skills.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Transportation Allowances
- Performance Bonus
- Presentation Skills
- Brand Management
- Digital Marketing
- Customer Service
- Communication Skills
- Closing Sales
- Advertising & Public Relations
- Advertising Management
- Job level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- 4/F Media Resource Plaza Bldg., Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- 5 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.