- Makati, Philippines3/F Media Resource Plaza, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- 50,000.00 - 80,000.00 PHP / monthPHP50,000.0080,000.0050,000.00MONTH
- Full time
- Ensures that the company attains its sales targets.
- Identifies opportunities to maintain and expand market and business opportunities.
- Implements account retention and account development programs.
- Manages the team effectively in order to meet departmental objectives and quotas. This includes conduct of product and sales coaching/training and managing the pipeline of opportunities from current and prospective customers to ensure that all industries and prospective clients are covered.
- Spearheads implementation of effective sales strategies.
- Prospects to identify and qualify new potential local and international customers, including development of leads through referral channels and established relationships. Thus includes affectively assigning appropriate Account Executives to handle or service each account.
- Ensure competitiveness of rates vis-à-vis business community.
- Prepares and submits the quotation to the clients.
- Accurately assigns advertising placements according to client commitments including using best judgment in upgrading or downgrading advertising placements, accommodation on press release requests and other media values.
- Ensures a clean knowledge transfer and hand-off of closed sales to the Sales Support Officer and other Department involved, such that projects and service issues can be handled smoothly and client satisfaction can be maximized. Work with the department involved on an ongoing basis to ensure proper execution of contract.
- Coordinates with various departments in ensuring client satisfaction at all times.
- Manages client concerns and makes sure they are all serviced properly, meeting client expectations. This includes developing and maintaining client relations, visitations, and handling client complaints and inquiries.
- Monitors performance of Account Executives and make sure they are meeting corporate job functions, practicing team work, establishing a good working environment and efficiently managing all clients under their care.
- Participates in trade association meetings, product launches, conferences, gatherings, and other marketing initiatives involving prospective and existing clients.
- Completes all sales paperwork promptly, thoroughly and accurately, to ensure proper sales forecasting, company profitability and maximize ability to deliver on commitments and minimize potential problems or issues in contract execution or invoicing and collection.
- Proven Track record in achieving Sales target.
- Take ownership of the management of the sales and marketing functions of the business.
- Drive increased revenue and profit to achieve the Company`s ambitious growth.
- Planning and coordinating the implementation of business plans and the penetration of new markets requirement.
- Effectively communicates with Hinge clients and HIinge staff. Builds a good working relationship with the client, ensure an understanding of the client’s needs and objectives, and approach decisions as a partnership with the client. Follows Hinge internal communications guidelines and workflows.
- Develops and maintains a broad background in Hinge’s core product offerings, to ensure the ability to assist in the closing sales opportunities.
- Responsible for planning, leading, organizing, directing, overseeing and implementing all day-to-day sales operations of assigned team in accordance with the company’s overall Objectives, Policies and procedures.
- Drives the development of sales plans/strategies for developing the business and the achievement of the sales targets/goal/revenues and client acquisitions.
- Thorough understanding of how to build and manage teams which are based on performance and execution standards.
- Performs other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
- A graduate of Mass Communication or any Business-related courses.
- Minimum five (5) years of Sales experience from an advertising agency or Publishing.
- Experience in print and digital publication, design studio, or advertising sales or account management.
- Extensive marketing and brand development experience in publishing or information management.
- Formidable leadership skills, innovative and able to relate with young knowledge employees.
- Strong team management and line management abilities.
- Solid financial acumen and experience of managing budgets.
- Excellent influencing and relationship building skills.
- A commercial, analytical and customer focused approach.
- Excellent people skills combined with strong coordination and administrative skills.
- Multi-tasking abilities, highly analytical, systematic, and process-oriented.
- Outstanding oral and written English communication skills.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Familiarity with data analysis and reporting.
- Hardworking, persistent, and dependable.
- Positive and enthusiastic.
- Effective Selling Techniques and Negotiattion Skills.
- With problem solving and decision making skills.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Attention to details.
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Employee Discounts
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Transportation Allowances
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Performance Bonus
- Persuasion and Negotiation
- Sales and Marketing Knowledge
- Brand Management
- Business Development
- Marketing Communications
- Account Management
- Advertising & Public Relations
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.