- 2 openings
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 2 months ago
- Application deadline
- in 5 days
- Recruiter responds
- 10% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- a day ago
- Customer Service
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- 20th Floor Uptown Tower 2 11th Ave Bonifacio Global City, Taguig, Philippines
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
The candidate must have the following skills:
- Interviewing Skills;
- Supports Diversity;
- Results Driven;
- Project Management;
- Decent English Skills( written and speaking)
- Achieve staffing objectives by recruiting and evaluating job candidates;
- Establish recruiting requirements by studying organization plans and objectives; meeting with managers to discuss needs.
- Build applicant sources by researching and contacting community services, colleges, employment agencies, recruiters, media, and internet sites; providing organization information, opportunities, and benefits; making presentations; maintaining rapport.
- ·Attract applicants by placing job advertisements, contacting recruiters, using newsgroups and job sites.
- Determine applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants, analyzing responses, and verifying references;
- Arrange interviews with managers and clients by coordinating schedules;
- Evaluate applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications with managers, interviewing applicants on consistent set of qualifications.
- Improve organization attractiveness by recommending new policies and practices, monitoring job offers and compensation practices, emphasizing benefits and perks.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks.
- Accomplish human resources and organization mission by completing related results as needed.