Why Choose HelixPay?
Work with a talented team to help build the Philippines' first fintech subscription payment system to help empower businesses and entrepreneurs. HelixPay enables businesses to create subscriptions and optimize recurring revenues by charging customers on a recurring basis with all the popular payment methods available. HelixPay helps businesses to maximize customer retention and revenue growth while also providing a convenient user experience for customers. You will support HelixPay’s mission to empower businesses across the economy, from e-commerce brands that offer recurring monthly deliveries to B2B software companies to traditional recurring income businesses like property companies, utilities, and fitness gyms.
What will you work on?
Responsible for managing HelixPay's external and internal compliance processes to ensure that HelixPay remains compliant with all regulatory and industry requirements while offering a seamless user experience for HelixPay clients and users.
- Oversee and manage internal security and training processes for company employees.
- Assist in coordinating with industry partners such as payment processing partners, credit card companies, and banks.
- Ensure timely and accurate completion of documentation related to security and compliance requirements.
- Research and study industry trends and best practices for security related to technology, databases, and payments infrastructure.
- Reporting to HelixPay CEO and working closely with Finance, Tech, HR, and Operations teams at the company.
What makes you stand out?
- At least 4+ years of experience working in compliance, security, audit, or accounting roles in the banking, technology, telecommunications, or audit/accounting industries or in other industries that require extensive regulatory and security compliance.
- Ideally, experience working in the finance, payments, banking sector with experience working on PCI DSS compliance (preferred, but not required)
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively in written and verbal communication
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced team environment and communicating policies and security training sessions to colleagues.
- Organized and detail-oriented personality to ensure timely and accurate completion of work.
What do we offer?
- Competitive compensation
- Fun work environment and team culture
- Work computer, monitor display, and internet allowance provided if needed.
- Medical/Health insurance after regularization
- Paid vacation leave
- 6th month and annual milestone performance review
- Eligible for stock options to be a co-owner of the company
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Work from Home
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Stock Options