Pet Care Advisor | Quezon City
- Quezon City, PhilippinesQuezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines, Quezon City, Metro Manila, PhilippinesQuezon CityMetro ManilaPhilippines
- 16,000.00 - 20,000.00 PHP / monthPHP16,000.0020,000.0016,000.00MONTH
- Full time
Bow & Wow, the country's first and only all natural pet foods store, is now hiring Pet Care Advisors. As a Pet Care Advisor, you will be assigned the following tasks:
- Enlighten customers to make educated decisions about pet wellness and animal welfare.
- Create a genuine pet parenting experience
- Generate sales and assist in retails operations management.
- Perform other administrative tasks that may be assigned.
- Bachelor's degree of any course.
- A degree in Animal Science, Veterinary Medicine, or other science-related courses is an advantage.
- At least a graduate of 2-year vocational or associate's course is encouraged to apply
- Does have and love pets.
- Weight must be proportionate to height.
- Assertive and with strong customer service orientation.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Willing to work in a challenging and dynamic retail environment.
- Willing to work in Quezon City area
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Employee Discounts
- Performance Bonus
We pride in providing competitive compensation packages to our Pet Care Advisors:
- Monthly Perfect Employee Reward - monetary benefit
- Monthly Product Allowance
- Employee Discount
- HMO Coverage (Medical Plan)
- Life Insurance
We also provide the necessary trainings and career guidance to our PCAs to make sure that they are able to achieve career growth, & continuous learning and development.
- Presentation Skills
- Conflict Resolution
- Problem Sensitivity
- Customer Service
- Communication Skills
- Closing Sales
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.