Customer Relationship Manager
- Quezon, PhilippinesCalle Industria , Quezon, Metro Manila, PhilippinesQuezonMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
Healthy Options is looking for a Customer Relationship Manager who will be part of our Sales and Marketing Team. She will create and implement a unique Customer Service Strategy, in line with overall business goals.
- Steward of the brand that supports the brand vision at all times
- Sets a clear customer service mission and deploys strategies focused towards that mission that aim to build customer lifetime value and customer loyalty.
- Improves customer service experience, creates engaged customers, and facilitates organic growth per customer segment.
- Maintains customer satisfaction levels by providing problem-solving resources and interacting with customers across all communications touchpoints, ensuring that problems are addressed quickly and efficiently.
- Achieves customer service objectives by contributing customer service information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying customer service trends; determining system improvements; and implementing change.
- Meets customer service financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual customer budget; scheduling expenditures; analysing variances; and initiating corrective actions.
- Maximizes customer operational performance by providing customer help desk resources and technical advice; resolving problems; disseminating advisories and warnings.
- Improves customer service quality results by studying, evaluating, and re-designing processes; establishing and communicating service metrics; monitoring and analysing results; proposing actionable recommendations; implementing changes.
- Manages and oversees all aspects of the membership program, including the Membership Mobile App.
- Bachelor’s Degree from a reputable university
- At least 2 to 4 years’ experience in related field
- Experience in market research or loyalty programs is a plus
- Proficient in basic business software applications
- Must be willing to work in Libis, QC.
- Passion – Strong interest and desire to build the brand and the business. Embodies the brand, advocating healthy and sustainable living.
- Grace Under Pressure – Ability to maintain poise and professionalism when dealing with customers and when subject to extreme pressure situations.
- Problem Solver – Willingness to find solutions to customers’ problems. Able to think of quick ways to solve a dilemma with minor supervision.
- Analytical and Detail-Oriented – Able to analyse and interpret data and research findings. Innately curious and highly interested in learning and influencing customer behaviour.
- Time and Task Management – Able to manage multiple tasks and ensure that deadlines are met.
- Good communications and people skills – Ability to communicate in a very professional and succinct manner. Able to build rapport and relate well to people.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Life Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Employee Discounts
- Performance Bonus
- Monthly Product Allowance
- Daily Meal Allowances
- Perfect Employee Reward - Attendance incentive
- Performance Bonus - depending on brand performance
- Company discounts
- Business Correspondence
- Relationship Management
- Digital Marketing
- Marketing Communications
- Market Research
- Customer Research
- Public Relations (PR)
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.