Accountant | Fresh Grad CPA
- Quezon, Philippines
- Full time
Healthy Options is looking for a Fixed Asset Accountant who will be working under the Finance Department. The Fixed Asset Accountant will be responsible for:
- Provide accounting support for all finances related to the company's fixed assets to all businesses in order to ensure timely and accurate post of fixed asset entries.
- Complete monthly balance sheet and reconciliations of all fixed asset-related postings.
- Organize and maintain records of all fixed asset purchases.
- Ensures complete and accurate receipt and recording of daily proceeds.
- Assist the finance team in developing processes for fixed assets as well as other finance-related improvement activities.
- A graduate of BS Accountancy.
- Must be a Certified Public Accountant (CPAs without experience are also encouraged to apply).
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Knowledgeable on the use of NAV, NetSuite or other integrated accounting system is an advantage.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Effective in organizing and keen to details.
- Flexible, driven and has good analytical skills.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Employee Discounts
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.