The Talent Acquisition and Placement Associate owns the recruitment process from sourcing until onboarding for assigned entry level roles for the group of companies. This role also manage placement for third party employees. TAP Associate supports the TAEB Manager to execute recruiting & employer branding strategy and plan.
- Identify and maximize the best channels to use in advertising openings.
- Implement sourcing strategies focused on attracting the right candidates like partnering with universities and student associations, attending job fairs, working with recruitment firms and cooperatives, and doing recruitment marketing using social media.
- Develop and produce materials that are necessary in all sourcing and recruitment activities.
- Recommend sourcing solutions to increase the number of good candidates.
- Create and maintain an organized Talent Databank for various positions.
Quality of Hire
- Screen, interview candidates and conduct required assessment test to assess “fitness” of candidates in terms of job fit, culture fit and competencies of the job.
- Recommend qualified candidates to the Managing Director or the Hiring Manager for hiring approval. Prepare the scorecard for objective assessment and other relevant documents (application form, store visit review, etc.)
- Update the Talent Management Director, the Hiring Manager and the Retail Director of all screening results.
Processing and Onboarding
- Complete the entire process immediately once a hiring approval is secured ensuring that requirements are filled on time.
- Conduct pre-employment to all candidates who have been approved for hiring ensuring that all requirements are completed before onboarding.
- Coordinate all OJT details, e.g., schedule, store assignment, OJT Orientation, with the Retail Director and the Hiring Manager.
- Gather the OJT Assessments prior to onboarding.
- Coordinate the onboarding details, e.g., the First Day Orientation, Employment Contract, New Employee Kit, etc., with the Knowledge Manager and the HR Director
- Create a 201 file for each employee containing all pre-employment requirements, the Application Form and the Employee Data Sheet.
- Endorse the 201 File to the Talent Welfare and Benefits Specialist for encoding in the HRIS and filing.
Staffing Partnership Management
- Outsource provisioning through staffing partners, as assigned by the supervising officer
- Assess outsourced candidate based on Competency Assessment Tools Matrix and endorse quality-assured candidates to RP/HOD
- Secure evaluation and approval of requisitioning party for outsourced candidate.
- Send out confirmation of outsourcing of service to concerned Staffing Partner.
- Coordinate with SP the orientation of service staff about the company and general guidelines.
- Audit, time keep and process timely payout and control of Outsourced Manpower Budget
- Prepare and submit all required reports.
- Perform other assigned HR responsibilities.
Why Join Us?
- Be part of Asia’s largest all-natural product retailer for 27 years!
- Enjoy our beautiful and employee –friendly stores/office, with cute office pets in our HQ.
- Experience on-the-job skill development and mentoring program.
- Learn from our in-house and external trainings.
- Grow and challenge yourself to join our leadership development program.
- Work in a Company that values an entrepreneurial mindset on the job.
- Feel secure in our above industry compensation package.
- Join an organization that has a high retention rate, where people love where they work.
- Good understanding of the business and the requirements of the business.
- Good understanding of the required competencies for positions in the organization.
- Good eye for talent, selective and brand-conscious.
- Analytical with good interviewing skills.
- Pleasant, highly credible with above average communication skills.
- Highly organized.
- Patient and persistent.
Perks and Benefits
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Employee Discounts
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Human Resources
- Psychology [Human Resource Management]
- Psychology [Industrial-Organizational Psychology]
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Human Resources
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- 2/F Topy's Place Bldg. 4, Economia St. Cor. Calle Industria, Bgy. Bagumbayan, Libis
- Retail Industry
- 1 opening