Responsible for keeping the inventory records accurate and carrying out duties that includes data entry, monitoring, analysis, documentation, reporting, issue resolution in coordination with internal teams and/or stores, records maintenance, and other related tasks.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Inventory Process and Control for Healthy Options
- Handles Healthy Options (HO) dry, frozen, and chilled items
- Provides accurate inventory based on current data using Infor system
- Resolving inaccuracies in inventory and complete audits of the internal processes.
- Handles activities related to data entry, bin location update, inventory count scheduling, etc., and performs all other related duties.
- Leads in the conduct of inventory count activities
- Prepares reports of inventory balance – overages and shortages.
- Deals promptly with non-conforming lots, near expiry or products to ensure stock integrity.
- Monitoring of inventory levels.
- Identifies non-moving and overstocked items and endorses to the Supply Chain Management (SCM) team for action
- Handles maintenance of bin locations, min-max set-up, advance shipment notice (ASN) receiving, inventory move, and related transactions/ tasks of replenishment team
- Oversees Healthy Options Distribution 1 (HOD1) inventory level based on established inventory policy
- Assist in the maintenance of good warehousing practices for product storage, which includes but is not limited to, bin maintenance, product and facility safety, facility cleanliness and orderliness, etc.
- Makes sure that all the issues have been resolved in a timely manner.
- Assists in the implementation of warehouse management system (WMS) initiatives and process improvements
- Keeps the Warehouse and Logistics Manager informed in a timely manner on the status of operations, and any outstanding issues that require management decision
- Perform other responsibilities assigned to him/her by the Warehouse and Logistics Manager
Work Environment and Schedule
Work in a fast-paced work environment. Ready to work longer than the normal working days that may include working on some nights as well as the weekends. May have a varied work schedule that includes working at unusual hours.
- Graduate of a four-year course from a reputable university, preferably in Industrial Engineering or Supply Chain Management
- Fresh graduates or those with up to 2 years of working experience in a Logistics, Warehousing, or Supply Chain setting
- Attention to detail and number-savvy
- Able to communicate the situation effectively to the relevant parties
- Possess good organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Proficient in handling computers and in utilizing the provided software
- Demonstrate effective customer service skills
Perks and Benefits
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Employee Discounts
- Performance Bonus
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Job Level
- Entry Level / Junior, Apprentice
- Job Category
- Manufacturing and Production
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Topy's Place Bldg. 4, Economia St. Cor. Calle Industria, Bgy. Bagumbayan, Libis
- 1 opening