The Creatives Specialist works with the department head in conceiving and implementing concepts, guidelines and strategies in various creative projects and overseeing them to completion. The objective is to inspire, educate, and engage people in communicating our brand story aligned with our overall business strategy and goals.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Conceives and implements creative concepts, guidelines & strategies and oversees them to completion;
- Consults and collaborates with team members and other departments to understand requirements and to discuss ideas and concepts;
- Creates & develops high-level ideas and materials for brand and corporate communication using various forms of media including but not limited to print ads, in-store materials, digital collaterals, gifts, short animation, video/photography using software or freehand techniques;
- Evaluates and reviews creative works and recommends/implements necessary improvements aligned with the brand principles;
- Maintains and organizes archives of images, logos, documents, and other brand files;
- Researches new, innovative and up-to-date concepts and technologies that will help in effective brand story-telling;
- Coordinates with 3rd party suppliers for production solutions;
- Assist in team technical and creative skill development;
- Performs all other ad hoc functions as required by the role.
Why Join Us?
- Be part of Asia’s largest all-natural product retailer for 25 years!
- Enjoy our beautiful and employee –friendly stores/office, with cute office pets in our HQ.
- Experience on-the-job skill development and mentoring program.
- Learn from our in-house and external trainings.
- Grow and challenge yourself to join our leadership development program.
- Work in a Company that values an entrepreneurial mindset on the job.
- Feel secure in our above industry compensation package.
- Join an organization that has a high retention rate, where people love where they work.
- Belief in the Vision – Strong interest and desire to build the brand and the business. Embodies the brand, advocating healthy and sustainable living.
- Creativity and Technical Skills – Able to conceive and bring to life concepts within guidelines and strategies until completion. Updated on the latest trends in advertising and multimedia design.
- Adobe Apps
- Photography (a plus)
- Basic animation (a plus)
- Deadline-Oriented – Fast worker and ensures that project deadlines are met at all times. Able to manage multiple tasks within tight and overlapping deadlines. Excellent time management skills and able to execute tasks in order of priority. Minimal supervision required.
- Flexibility – Possesses a clear creative vision while remaining open to others’ ideas. Adaptable to any given task or situation.
- Good people skills – Ability to collaborate with all kinds of people. Works harmoniously as part of a team.
- Experience – Have at least 4+ years working in an advertising/design environment, retail, FMCG, media, or related industries.
- Education – Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Advertising, Marketing, Communications or any related fields.
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
Perks and Benefits
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Employee Discounts
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Premiere Pro
- Adobe InDesign
- Job Level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job Category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 2/F Topy's Place Bldg. 4, Economia St. Cor. Calle Industria, Bgy. Bagumbayan, Libis
- 1 opening