The Business Intelligence Analyst will be amenable for working across multiple departments to provide dashboards, reports, and insights that can be used in forming data-driven decisions. This analyst will start primarily on consulting departments, understanding business operations, and crafting structured management reports and business dashboards to monitor daily operational efficiency and performance in different operations. Aside from developing new dashboards and reports, existing ones will continuously be improved to identify improvement opportunities and recommend decisions on key operational concerns.
- Be partnered with users, product owners & data engineers to design, develop, test, and maintain business intelligence solutions (dashboard & interactive reporting tools on key business measures).
- Work directly with business stakeholders and translate business data needs into technical requirements, design, and implementation thru data visualization.
- Provide analytics support for management to gain insight and drive business planning based on data and statistical methods.
- To utilize UI/UX best practices to craft visualizations that create a single, aligned version of truth, present clear information about business results & call for action.
- Implement best practices to ensure the quality and consistency of the solutions.
- Flexible on working with low to high complex projects.
- Drive project achievements from concept through project closure.
- Actively drive project status reporting, issue identification and risk management.
- Facilitate meetings and project work across multiple locations and departments.
- Other related task.
Why Join Us?
- Be part of Asia’s largest all-natural product retailer for 25 years!
- Enjoy our beautiful and employee –friendly stores/office, with cute office pets in our HQ.
- Experience on-the-job skill development and mentoring program.
- Learn from our in-house and external trainings.
- Grow and challenge yourself to join our leadership development program.
- Work in a Company that values an entrepreneurial mindset on the job.
- Feel secure in our above industry compensation package.
- Join an organization that has a high retention rate, where people love where they work.
- Bachelor’s degree preferably business related.
- Proficient in Excel (pivot tables, VLOOKUPS, functions, macros, charts, etc.)
- Computer-knowledgeable, and is experienced in handling computer tasks with ease.
- Preferably with hands-on experience with utilizing business intelligence tools.
- Strong analytical, organization, problem-solving and follow-through skills.
- Advanced oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent time management skills, emotional intelligence, and show adaptability and curiosity.
- Experience documenting processes using project management methodologies.
- Competent data storytelling and visualization – practiced creating solutions which aligns not only with the business requirements but as well as the company’s branding.
- Able to work independently and act professionally at all times.
- Strong analytical and planning skills.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
Perks and Benefits
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Employee Discounts
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Job Level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job Category
- IT and Software
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 2/F Topy's Place Bldg. 4, Economia St. Cor. Calle Industria, Bgy. Bagumbayan, Libis
- 1 opening