The Brand Manager is mainly responsible for developing and executing marketing strategies to meet agreed corporate objectives, and overseeing all marketing, advertising, and promotional activities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop the strategies of the brand consistent with the agreed corporate objectives.
- Oversee the creative development and implementation of marketing and communications strategies- including campaigns, print advertising, events, digital/social media, visual merchandising, and PR.
- Explore ways to improve existing products and services, and increase profitability.
- Identify target markets and develop strategies to communicate with them.
- Create and implement a unique Customer Relationship Management program as part of the Brand strategy, to increase consumer awareness and market share through customer acquisition, retention, and reactivation.
- Work with the Retail team to enable them to meet their business objectives by providing them with appropriate in-store marketing tools and materials.
- Work closely with the SCM team to develop marketing materials and programs.
- Manage the annual brand marketing budget and ensure that the marketing objectives are implemented by the marketing team.
- Monitor and analyze market trends, and study competitors' products and services.
- Lead a strong, integrated, and passionate team, ensuring that best practices are employed to deliver all initiatives within strategy, budget, and deadline.
- Bachelor’s Degree from a reputable university.
- At least 5-7 years’ experience in retail marketing/customer relations/customer management/digital marketing
- Experience in market research or loyalty programs is a plus.
- Excellent commercial and business experience
- Exceptional communication and people skills at all levels
- Confident, driven and a dynamic leader
- IT savvy and comfortable with new technologies
- Ability to handle high levels of pressure and critical decision making
- Passion for business and people
- A team player with a sense of humor
- Creative thinker and idea inspiring
- Analytical and detail-oriented.
- Problem Solver.
- Grace under pressure.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Employee Discounts
- Performance Bonus
- Meal Allowances
- Product Allowances
- Attendance Incentives
- Company Discounts
We also provide the necessary trainings and career guidance to our employees to make sure that they are able to achieve career growth & continuous learning and development.
- Business Correspondence
- Business Analysis
- Brand Management
- Strategic Planning
- People Management
- Marketing Communications
- Public Relations (PR)
- Job level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- 2/F Topy's Place Bldg. 4, Economia St. Cor. Calle Industria, Bgy. Bagumbayan, Libis, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Retail Industry
- 2 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.