- 10 openings
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- a month ago
- Application deadline
- in 21 days
- Recruiter responds
- 0% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 10 days ago
- Hospital / Health Care
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- Shangri-la Plaza Mall, Mandaluyong, Philippines
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
Provides assistance to the dentists in providing treatment and responsible for the efficient operation and proper maintenance of Clarity’s dental facility.
Graduate of Bachelor of Science in Dentistry (unlicensed)
Dental Hygiene Course (Passed the Dental Hygienist Licensure Examination)
- Minimum of 1 year related work experience
- Can operate different dental machines/equipments and office equipments
- Ability to read, interpret, and apply clinic policies and procedures
- In-depth knowledge of health and safety guidlines and procedures (Sanitations, Decontaminations, Etc.)
- Team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ensures proper checking of patients scheduled for oral examination.
- Identifies all active factors that are capable of causing or may contribute to the deterioration of oral health and function.
- Records findings in oral examination and treatment information in the patient’s records.
- The following clinical findings must be evaluated during the exam:
- Existing restorations
- Existing prosthetic replacements
- Decay (caries) index including dental abscesses.
- Evaluation of gums and soft tissue pockets etc.
- Mobility of teeth, oral hygiene, recession and sensitivity.
- Occlusion (bite) – interferences, excessive wear, TMJ syndrome.
- Missing Teeth – do they need replacement
- Medical Complications
- Lesions is soft tissues or oral cancersMaintain adequate inventory of supplies.
- Performs routine care and maintenance of dental equipment and instruments
- Preserves dental clinic as highly sterile area at all times
- Provide assistance to the dentists in providing treatment and procedures.
- Ensure the availability of all supplies.
- Prepare the instruments including the set-up before a procedure.
- Confirm the daily appointments of patients.
- Inform the dentists the daily schedule of procedures.
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Performance Bonus