- 2 openings
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- a month ago
- Application deadline
- in 10 days
- Recruiter responds
- 14% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 14 days ago
- Hospital / Health Care
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- 180 VA Rufino St., Makati, Philippines
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- The Systems Analyst's role is to plan, design, develop, and launch efficient information systems and operations systems in support of core organizational functions.
- Apply proven communication, analytical and problem-solving skills to help identify, communicate and resolve systems issues in order to maximize the benefit of IT systems investments.
- Manages clinical systems and applications development.
- Analyzes and designs Information System (Clinical), Creates, designs and modifies clinical systems specifications. Designs user interface, outputs, data and file structures, system logic, system architecture, program flow charts and modules and training.
Healthway Medical is the country’s trusted and most preferred network of mall-based clinics as it offers a unique one-stop-shop setting where minor surgical operations, special medical examinations and preventive healthcare and specialized medical consultations are performed under the administration of reputable and experienced doctors in the country. Clients experience convenience and comfort in our clinics which are strategically located in seven major supermalls in Metro Manila namely – Alabang Town Center, Festival Supermall, Market! Market!, Greenbelt 5, Shangri-La Plaza Mall, Healthway Manila and SM The Block. Healthway is one of the first in the country to have its own clinic management system that connects the network of clinics. Thus, doctors can efficiently manage their patients’ medical records from all branches electronically. Healthway is also the only mall clinic network that has a “Hate-Wait” program that allow patients to use their waiting time for mall shopping and they will then be sent a mobile message if its already their turn. Patients can conveniently view their diagnostic test results online in the privacy of their homes with Healthway’s secure system called “Results Online”. We continuously enhance and improve our clinic services to provide total customer satisfaction. Healthway Medical was voted by consumers for two consecutive years as Reader’s Digest Trusted Brand in the ambulatory and specialty clinic category for 2013 (Gold award) and 2014 (Platinum award and Marketing Excellence award). We commit to treat you with the best care you deserve.