Corporate Relationship Officer
- Quezon City, Philippines
- Full time
Identify and successfully implement opportunities to acquire and grow our corporate and private support partnerships to advance Haribon's conservation programs and initiatives.
- Bachelor’s/College Degree, Business Studies/Administration/ Management, Marketing, Sales,Communication or equivalent.
- Must be knowledgeable in making fund raising proposals and in creating innovative fundraising schemes.
- Must have excellent customer service, interpersonal, communication, analytical problem solving, negotiation, sales and marketing skills.
- Preferably 1-4 years experience in Fundraising, Marketing/Business Development
- Excellent verbal and written communication, presentation and public speaking skills
- Is driven, goal-oriented and has initiative
- Willing to travel and/or be assigned in the project site as needed
- Working knowledge in various environmental concepts and issues
- Must have the passion for environment conservation and outdoor activities, including tree planting.
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational requirement
- Graduated from college
- Office Address
- 2/F Santos and Sons Building, 973 Aurora Boulevard, Quezon City, National Capital Region (Metro Manila), Philippines
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.