Corporate Planning Officer
- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- a month ago
- Application deadline
- in 11 days
- Recruiter responds
- 9% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 4 days ago
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- Chase Plaza Podium, Jalan Jend. Sudirman, South Jakarta, Indonesia
- Must have 2 years experience in Management Consulting or Corporate Planning in Food & Beverage.
- Have excellent oral and written English skills.
- Provide comprehensive support to create a business plan and develop data analysis to achieve the company targets.
- Analyze industry and market trends.
- Assist in the development of BSC strategy map and performance monitoring.
- Support ad-hoc project managements as required.
GREAT GIANT PINEAPPLE (GGP) GGP was established in 1979. It now operates the largest integrated canned pineapple facility in the world, with its plantation and factory (including drum and can production) in one location. This integration gives GGP an edge in quality control and traceability of products, as well environmental sustainability through synergy in waste management. GGP's land covers 30,000 hectares in Lampung, of which 19,000 is dedicated for growing Cayenne pineapples. Annually, GGP processes more than 500,000 tons of pineapples and exports 11,000 containers of canned pineaples to more than 60 countries.