Customer Service Engineer/Field Service Engineer
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 10 months ago
- Application deadline
- in 2 months
- Recruiter responds
- 3% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 10 months ago
- Staffing / Recruiting
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- Ayala Avenue, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
Electronics & Communications Engineering
Registered Electrical Engineer
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Engineering (Electrical/Electronic) or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): trouble shooting and problem solving, customer coordination, customer care, preventive maintenance, Corrective Maintenance, MS Excel.
- No work experience required. FRESH GRADUATES ARE WELCOME TO APPLY
- Must have good communication skills both written and verbal
- Willing to do field works
- Ensures that the technical (hardware and basic software) aspects of ATM are functioning smoothly.
- Analyze and troubleshoot programs and other IT related programs.
- Program and recommend new system that will enhance our product and services with clients.
- Reports directly assigned supervisor.
- Assigned with ATM to repair, maintain and monitor
- Acknowledges services call from supervisor
- Coordinate with bank representative to confirm problem of ATM, accommodate answering general/common inquiries if necessary and endorses the sign-off Service Call Form
- Provide field support in resolving ATM problems
- Coordinate with Dispatch on informing time of arrival on site and resolution time from client
- Informs supervisor of exact problem detail on reported ATM problem
- Resolve ATM problem
- Perform Preventive Maintenance, Corrective Maintenance
- Paid Holidays
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
GROW Vite Staffing Services Inc. (GROW Vite) is a newly incorporated company, a wholly owned subsidiary of Global Resource for Outsourced Workers (GROW), Inc., which, has been operating since 2002, licensed by the Philippine Overseas Employment Administration and the Department of Labor and Employment to engage in both domestic and international recruitment and contracting/subcontracting/outsourcing services to the local and global markets. In compliance with and pursuant to Section 2 of Department Order 18-A Series of 2011 (“DO 18-A”) issued by the Department of Labor and Employment, which now prohibits contractor/subcontractor entities from also engaging in recruitment and placement activities, GROW Vite was spun off to do contracting/subcontracting/outsourcing services separately. It is duly registered with Certificate of Registration No., NCR-MPFO-72600-021414-013-N issued by the DOLE National Capital Region on February 24, 2014. Seasoned workforce of the contracting/subcontracting/outsourcing services have been hired by GROW Vite to continue doing and expanding the said services. The company is committed to supply competent workers from skilled personnel, rank-and-file to highly skilled professionals to the local markets. The company caters to the different needs of its Clients and guarantees zero bothersome processes from recruitment, compensation and benefits, performance management and other HR related concerns. Furthermore, GROW Vite works closely with its Clients to make sure that there are alignment to their specific policies and procedures and other operations related requirements that would also concern its deployed personnel, thus, ensures compliance to and implementation of the Department of Labor and Employment DO18-A regulations to both deployed personnel and Clients. GROW Vite upholds integrity, respect, teamwork, and excellence. Currently, the company is looking for the competent personnel for its clients.