Customer Service Engineer/Field Service Engineer
- Makati, Philippines
- Full time
- Ensures that the technical (hardware and basic software) aspects of ATM are functioning smoothly.
- Analyze and troubleshoot programs and other IT related programs.
- Program and recommend new system that will enhance our product and services with clients.
- Reports directly assigned supervisor.
- Assigned with ATM to repair, maintain and monitor
- Acknowledges services call from supervisor
- Coordinate with bank representative to confirm problem of ATM, accommodate answering general/common inquiries if necessary and endorses the sign-off Service Call Form
- Provide field support in resolving ATM problems
- Coordinate with Dispatch on informing time of arrival on site and resolution time from client
- Informs supervisor of exact problem detail on reported ATM problem
- Resolve ATM problem
- Perform Preventive Maintenance, Corrective Maintenance
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree , Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Engineering (Electrical/Electronic) or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): trouble shooting and problem solving, customer coordination, customer care, preventive maintenance, Corrective Maintenance, MS Excel.
- No work experience required. FRESH GRADUATES ARE WELCOME TO APPLY
- Must have good communication skills both written and verbal
- Willing to do field works
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics & Communications Engineering
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.