Real Estate Agent | Sta. Rosa, Laguna
- Mandaluyong, Philippines3rd Floor Pavilion Mall Greenfield District, Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, Philippines, Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMandaluyongMetro ManilaPhilippines
- 12,000.00 - 17,500.00 PHP / monthPHP12,000.0017,500.0012,000.00MONTH
- Full time
Specific duties and responsibilities:
- Prospect for clients
- Manning of project exhibit booths
- Conducts project presentation and site trips
- Responsible for promoting and marketing of the projects of Greenfield projects through advertisements, open house events and participating in various sales and Marketing initiatives.
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Good platform/presentation skills
- Excellent customer service
- Experience in sales, marketing and other related field is preferred but not required
- Open to all courses
- A graduate of 2 or 4-year course, or completed at least 72 units in college
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- With or without sales experience.
- Candidates must be willing to work in Greenfield City, Sta. Rosa Laguna
(Interviews will be held in Mandaluyong City)
Perks and Benefits
- Performance Bonus
Successful applicants will:
- Receive monthly allowance.
- Earn as much as 125,000 a month on commissions.
- Receive performance bonuses through cash rewards and incentives. (additional sales activity budget, travel incentive, etc.)
- Engage in extensive training programs.
- Market Greenfield projects locally and internationally.
- Presentation Skills
- Persuasion and Negotiation
- Sales and Marketing Knowledge
- Communication Skills
- Closing Sales
- Real Estate Management
- Business Administration [Marketing Management]
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 3rd Floor Pavilion Mall Greenfield District, Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Real Estate
- 50 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.