Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answering Incoming calls
- Responding to emails and tickets
- Manage and resolve client’s complaints
- Setting up an appointment
- Route calls to appropriate resources
- Escalate calls to supervisors
- Monitoring of opening and closing hours of customer service hotlines
- Updating appointment on a day-to-day basis
- Outbound for clients can’t be reached
- Updating client’s account information
- Updating tracker for compliance verification status
- Monitoring and updating reports
- Open to college graduates, college undergraduates and associate degree graduates.
- With at least 0-2years of solid proven work experience as a Junior Account Manager or relevant role.
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs.
- Excellent listening, negotiation, and presentation abilities.
- Excellent Communication skills.
- Excellent Problem-solving skills.
- Strong analytical and planning skills.
- Ability to Work Under Pressure.
- Can work well in a group.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Performance Bonus
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Training
- Plus Monthly commissions
- Fixed weekends off
- Weekly Payout
- Email Support
- Chat Support
- Customer Service
- Technical Skills
- Critical Thinking
- Communication Skills
- Data Encoding / Data Entry
About GREAT MAXIMILIAN COMMUNICATIONS INC.
Great Maximilian Communications Inc. is startup company servicing clients in different parts of the world, GMCI specializes in BPO services, recruitment and consultancy. We deliver a suite of wide-ranging solutions and world-class customer service. Its focus is on the core of its people and provides services that are like no other—an excellent standard of solutions developed for its clients and partners. Its core offering is BPO Services, an outbound call center. It is a type of call center wherein account manager call potential and existing customers to fulfill the set goals of a client. The usual goals that an account manager must meet are making a sale, promoting a product or service, and gathering leads. To measure the success of its account manager in meeting these goals, a BPO company uses Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) such as sales conversion rate, calls per agent, and first call close. Great Maximilian Communications Inc, believes that the right partnerships enable smart solutions and added values. Therefore, we ensure that we have the industry knowledge, and the competent management to fulfill our clients’ needs and exceed their expectations. We deliver expert solutions to our clients so that they can focus on their main business and benefit from increased efficiencies and improved costs. This continuous success in providing services in different parts of the world inspired the creation of Great Maximilian Communications Inc.