Country Finance Manager | Philippines
- 2 openings
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 8 days ago
- Application deadline
- in 2 months
- Recruiter responds
- 73% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 8 hours ago
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- 12th Floor Wilcon IT Hub Building 2251, Chino Roces Avenue, Makati, Philippines
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or any equivalent professional qualification.
- A minimum of seven to ten (7-10) years of experience in finance and accounting, of which five (5) years or more in the managerial role.
- Independent, planning ahead and always meeting deadlines.
- Diligent and consistently delivering quality, also with high ethics and integrity.
- Proven leadership and communication qualities.
- Strong in local accounting, local tax as well as Singapore accounting rules.
- Past experience in audit firm is an advantage.
- Must be computer literate in excel, word and powerpoint as well as accounting software.
- Fluent in English both written and spoken.
The Country Finance Manager is responsible for:
- The country finance and accounting function, including the closing of books, reporting, compliance, local tax, and cash.
- The regular closing of accounts in accordance with local accounting standards and in line with regional finance policies.
- Country statutory filings, compliance and tax, including VAT and WHT administration.
- Payments, invoicing and inventory management and to coordinate with other functions where relevant.
- The yearly audit and liaison with auditors.
- Involved in the regular follow-up of results and KPIs, as well as the country annual budget process.
- Close coordination with regional finance, assuring compliance with group guidelines and policies on accounting, reporting, tax, cash management and other.
- Country short-term cash and cash forecast.
- Sound internal control and standard financial/operating procedure.
- Handle any other area or projects that may be assigned from time to time.
Grab is Southeast Asia's leading ride-hailing platform. We solve critical transportation challenges and make transport freedom a reality for 620 million people in Southeast Asia. Grab began as a taxi-hailing app in 2012, but has extended its product platform to include private car services (GrabCar), motorcycle taxis (GrabBike), social carpooling (GrabHitch) and last mile delivery (GrabExpress). Grab is focused on pioneering new commuting alternatives and for drivers and passengers with an emphasis on speed, safety and reliability. The Company currently offers services in Singapore, Indonesia, Philippines, Malaysia, Thailand and Vietnam.