Driver Communications Assistant Manager
- Makati, Philippines12th Floor Wilcon IT Hub Building 2251, Chino Roces Avenue, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
Get to know our Team:
The Grab Driver Communications and Training Department is responsible for making sure that communications to driver/delivery-partner stakeholders are effective, relevant, and understood through different channels and mediums. You will get a chance to work directly with progressive thinkers from different operational and marketing departments and help shape the driver's journey as a team.
Get to know the Role:
The Driver Communications Assistant Manager will serve and shape the voice of Grab to all our driver-partners, delivery-partners and peers across all verticals and services. You will be responsible for determining narrative, and creating communications and campaigns across different digital channels (blog, in-app, email, SMS, social media) to communicate the message effectively to drivers but still maintaining and adhering to Grab's brand. You will collaborate closely with the Driver Communications Specialists and other verticals (i.e. GrabCar, GrabExpress, GrabFood, Operations Team) to craft messages, campaigns, and communications for driver stakeholders through different communications channel.
The day-to-day activities:
- Manage driver communications requests/campaigns and delivery. Can meet tight deadlines, and must be keen to details.
- Work closely and efficiently as a team with driver communications, operations, creative and marketing colleagues to ensure the work/campaign are delivered on time and on brief
- Editorial function - proof-reading and editing communications suitable for publishing
- Support local campaigns and communication needs for different projects (ad-hoc or otherwise)
- Crafting narrative and messaging to deliver clear and impactful communications and campaigns
- Crafting clear and well-written messages quickly
- Ensure that the messaging, narrative and tonality is in line with Grab’s Brand Guidelines
- Assist in proofing for proper grammar, style, syntax, punctuation, and spelling.
- Implement and publish communications/campaigns through various tools and medium (in-app, SMS, social media, blog, etc)
- Research feasibility and implementation of new communications channels
- Partner with insights and data analytics to build automated communications in all stages of the life cycle
- Build driver lifecycle journeys
The must haves:
- Bachelor's Degree in Communications or Journalism or any 4-year related course
- With relevant work experience in content production and content management.
- Knowledgeable in content marketing, (digital) marketing, mobile marketing, and launching campaigns
- Must be knowledgeable about transport, cars and the automotive industry
- Preferably knows how to drive
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Fluent in speaking, writing in both Filipino and English language.
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Problem analysis and problem-solving skills
- Excellent time management skills.
- Proactive and self-starters, and has a high degree of personal responsibility
- Enjoy working as part of a team.
- Proficient in Microsoft/Google productivity tools.
- Familiar with WordPress CMS preferred but not required.
- Expert knowledge of spelling, punctuation, syntax and grammar rules.
- Comfortable hitting project deadlines.
- Value constructive criticism.
- Comfortable multi-tasking as a key player on a variety of projects (if necessary.)
- Handle themselves in a pleasant, personable manner (in-person, phone, and email.)
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.