Commodity Management (Procurement – Marketing)
- Collaborate with marketing stakeholders and seek proactive measures to improve agency/supplier performance through effective contracts, performance evaluation, and active mediation in resolution of issues
- Partner effectively with marketing stakeholders in rationalizing the supply base and developing roster agencies and suppliers. Actively benchmark, negotiate costs and reconcile agency / supplier SOWs
- Maintain strong awareness of the category thru investigation of new supply markets and assessing capabilities
- Build relationships with key Marketing stakeholders in order to gather category requirements and specifications from departments, category, and subject matter experts
- Knowledge of marketing and/or agency landscape, with experience in marketing operations, and/or Agency (Finance, operations or similar role), progressive marketing procurement team. Background/knowledge or prior experience in sourcing for Social & PR agencies, digital video/content production, Events, Out-of Home media and BTL
- Within the geographical perimeter, validate and deploy with the associated cross functional team/stakeholder on Procurement strategy, supplier panel, deploying procurement levers for sustainable productivity results.
- Own the process for supplier sourcing, selection and evaluation.
- Analyze, implement and develop or follow thru sourcing / cost savings initiatives;
- Knowledge in spend analysis, demand forecasting
- Applies and implements Strategic Sourcing best practices and processes
Supplier Relationship management
- Own the process for supplier management from sourcing, selection, evaluation,
- Develop supplier management program strategies
- Monitors and measures supplier performance and compliance; identifies and recommends ways to resolve performance issues
- Leads supplier evaluation/performance review and selection process including management of database of supplier information and rate cards
- Drafts and edits commercial documents (RFPs, RFQs, Contracts, Terms & Conditions, etc.)
- Maintains database of contracts
- Manages Service Level Agreements / contract compliance with suppliers.
- Coordinates and leads legal review / approval process for procurement / sourcing contracts / agreements
- Policies and Process Improvement
- Be compliant to Key Internal control and support audit inquiries
- Develops synergies and optimize working process between internal business partners and Procurement.
- Identifies and leads process/continuous improvement efforts
- Champion procurement policies, processes and procedures in day-to-day work with strong sense of integrity.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelors’ Degree and / or Post Graduate Diploma, Degree in any Supply Chain, Business Management discipline or any relevant study.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Strong in Negotiation and Sourcing.
- Understands and applies commercial law concepts, contracts terms and conditions and vendor management in Marketing commodity.
- Highly motivated team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Possesses initiative, resourceful and proactive attitude.
- Ability to quickly adapt to changing priorities and work effectively under pressure.
- Ability to effectively organize, plan, control and prioritize work /projects.
- Team player with a clear focus on delivering.
- Possess keen eye and attention to detail in drafting & reviewing commercial documents (RFPs, RFQs, RFIs, Contracts, Terms & Condition)
- Ability to work independently, take initiative, and strong prioritization skills to manage multiple projects simultaneously;
- Must be a strong team player and able to lead or participate on cross functional teams
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization, and professionally with external partners
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.