SAP Process Consultant - Supply Chain APO
- Taguig, Philippines23rd Floor, Taguig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesTaguigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
This position is a member of Global IT SAP COE, reporting to the Global IT Team or Section Lead who is responsible for the respective functional area. The incumbent will work in partnership with global & cross-functional business/IT teams. This position is responsible to design solutions and support cross-functional/platform solutions on a global level in an attempt to match the capabilities of the current I/T technology with business needs.
- Analyze business/technical needs and translate the process into practice through the SAP Planning in APO.
- Project involvement is multi-disciplinary and complex in scope. Identify opportunities to enhance existing operations using new IT technology as a replacement for legacy systems manual effort.
- Implement new business/technical strategies through business requirement gathering, design of a solution, configuration interaction and creation of functional specifications. These specifications may be acted upon by the Business Process Consultant or turned over to the Information Technology Development staff for assistance.
- Complete life-cycle testing (unit and integration) of all work processes including cross-business/technical unit interaction. Develop business/technical cycle tests for use by the stakeholder community during User Acceptance Testing. Assist users during testing and documentation of the testing.
- Troubleshoot, investigate and persist. Develop solutions to problems with unknown causes where precedents do not exist by applying logic and inference with creativity and initiative. Provide cross-functional support and maintenance for responsible business/technical areas.
- Write and maintain all documentation supporting the primary area of responsibility. This documentation may serve as input for management presentations or as training material for the stakeholder community.
- Provide knowledge transfer on current technologies and business/technical practice to stakeholders.
- Provide adequate analyses and supporting documentation to enable management to develop effective work plans and project schedules. Track to project plans. Monitor results. Make adjustments to priorities in order to accomplish objectives on time and under budget.
- Assume a leadership role in a small size initiative by playing the key contributor, facilitator or group lead.
- Associate or Bachelor's Degree in related discipline or equivalent business/technical process work experience. Equivalent work experience must include 6-8 years specific business/technical process experience or equivalent IT support of said business/technical process; 3-5 years current information technology toolset experience.
- Functional work experience or IT support work experience in the specific business/technical process area (2-year minimum for either). • Functional work experience or IT work experience with specific IT technology is desired.
- Demonstrate proficiency of SAP APO DP/SNP to support said business/technical processes.
- Strong understanding of and experience in Demand Planning and Supply Network Planning business processes and the rules surrounding those processes.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills; strong written and verbal communication skills with a strong command of English
- Specific knowledge in HPQC, ARIS, Solution Manager CHaRM.
- Specific knowledge of the current Office product suite. • Specific knowledge of project planning tools.
- Specific knowledge of requirements gathering and business process mapping.
- Specific knowledge of cross-functional business/technical process areas and IT technologies indirectly affected.
- Excellent presentation skills, and meeting leadership and facilitation skills. • Ability to work flexible working hours as required on special occasions.
• NOTE: In some departments, a 4-Year degree or certification may be required for this position.
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.