Junior Procurement Buyer - Spanish Speaker
- Taguig, Philippines23rd Floor, Taguig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesTaguigMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Completes transactional buying and appropriately allocates to suppliers within required service level agreement. Manages sourcing process by analyzing requisitions, enforcing preferred supplier compliance strategy, sourcing to potential suppliers according to commodity-driven supplier list, completing free-text requests, and obtaining best price, delivery, and terms for non-contracted items.
- Ensures compliance to company spend policy and established playbook. Conduct daily activities within SLA for the purchasing & procurement of requisitioned parts, indirect supplies & services, in accordance with established policies, SOP's and SWI's, across designated procurement commodities.
- Completes open order follow-up tasks including purchase order acknowledgements, blocked invoice resolution, and non-fulfilled order inquiries.
- Identifies non-value added work to support a hands-free order environment. identifies repetitive buys as candidate for catalogs and shares sourcing recommendations with Category Manager. Monitors recurring transactional spend to reduce the total amount. Directs shopping carts to frame contracts & catalogs where available. Contacts e-catalog enabler to include item in an appropriate catalog when applicable. Notifies internal users that item is now available in catalog.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/ College Degree in any field
- Required language; Spanish and English
- At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for the position
- Required Skill(s): Portuguese, Procurement, Purchasing, Buying, Reporting, Analysis, Excel
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employee specialized in Purchasing/ Inventory / Material & Warehouse Management or equivalent
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.