- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 13 days ago
- Application deadline
- in a day
- Recruiter responds
- 25% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 8 days ago
- Education Management
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- Anywhere, Philippines
- 5+ years working with User Experience, creating excellent experiences that delight the customer.
- High degree of creativity and problem solving.
- Ability to think and design holistically to create a cohesive and coherent product experience.
- Exceptional understanding of fundamental design principles.
- Strong conceptual, visual and analytical skills.
- Proficiency in UX Design tools such as Sketch or similar tools to create user interfaces.
- Experience with responsive designs for desktop-to-mobile products.
- Experience creating interactive prototypes using InVision, Flinto, or other prototyping tools.
As the team's UX Specialist, you will be responsible all things User Experience for the product across all platforms - iOS, Android, and Web. Your responsibilities include user research, conceptualization, wireframing, mockups, information architecture, and other UX design deliverables.
- Develop expert-level knowledge of competitive and complementary products and bring new ideas to the team.
- Have good understanding of current design patterns and guidelines for both mobile and web and be able to create a coherent cross device experience.
- Help design and maintain design pattern library and components that will be used across product teams.
- Ensure that visual design mockups meet the objectives of the user experience, fit with the overall brand and are consistent.
- Work from Home
Rated as one of the top startups in Switzerland and Europe, Goodwall is a social media network for high school students to tell their story to other like minded students, connect with universities, access exclusive opportunities and win awards and scholarships. We are helping students find their passion and maximize their potential easier than ever before.
We have an active and growing community of more than 600,000 members from 150+ countries, we work with universities and companies around the world and are well financed by seasoned, educational and technology investors.
We are a dynamic and growing multicultural team made of 20 passionate and talented people with a large variety of skills covering the goals we set ourselves to achieve. We are continuously looking for creative, smart and skilled people to join us and help make Goodwall a great place and product. Our team focuses on using the latest technologies and tools available in order to offer the best and most exciting experience to our users. Regarding remuneration, we offer an industry competitive salary.