- Quezon City, PhilippinesLevel 7, Cyberpark Tower 1, Araneta Center, Cubao, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines, Quezon City, Metro Manila, PhilippinesQuezon CityMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- With experience in dealing with government agencies such as Securities and Exchange Commission, Bureau of Internal Revenue, Department of Labor and Employment, Local governments, etc.
- Provide advice to and support the management team and business units in mitigating legal related risk.
- Drafts and reviews contracts and other legal documents.
- Knowledge in Data Privacy Law
- Bachelor’s degree in Law or equivalent, Licensed or practicing lawyer is an advantage
- Proven experience of 2- 3 years in Corporate Law (Contract law, Tax Law, Accounting, Securities Law, IPR, licensing, etc)
- Experience in the banking and finance industry is a plus
- Strong organizational and project management skills to handle simultaneous tasks
- Exceptional communication, negotiation and strong writing skills
- Analytical ability and attention to detail
- Able to thrive in a dynamic, fast paced environment and maintain a positive attitude under pressure
- Must have strong communication skills, negotiation skills, highly motivated, results-oriented, team-player and a dynamic thinker
- Willing to work fulltime from Mondays to Fridays
- Job level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job category
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Cyberpark Tower 1, Araneta Center, Cubao, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Financial Services
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.