Berakhir dalam sebulan
We are looking for experienced community managers who have the ability engage the community by delivering constant updates and great content. You are the window to our players and will collect and deliver feedback so we can use it to improve not only our product but the overall customer experience. It is not just a role to be fulfiled, you are the model of our enthusiasm and passion for gaming.
- Manage the gaming community, engage with players and come up with retention programs to improve overall player experience and minimize churn rate.
- Generate player acquisition programs to continuously expand our player base across all territories
- Identify and report trends in usage and advises on potential opportunities. Be innovative to come up with business ideas to help expand the community effectively
- Administration of our official social networking sites covering moderation, community engagement, management and providing support to our players on our social media channels.
- Provide presence and seed content into social applications as needed
- Establish and maintain standards for the development of Web content that the community is most interested in viewing.
- Monitor and analyze player behavior in our social media channels
- Produce comprehensive report based on metrics from the game, social media, and from feedbacks gathered from the community.
- Work with Marketing team, to coordinate community postings as appropriate across the organization’s other digital channels
- Alert appropriate internal teams as issues arise and work with them to resolve issues.
- Create, provide and execute content plans based on the product's requirements or needs.
- Excellent writing skills (preferably has experience in games writing)
- Good communication skills
- Advanced knowledge in social media management such as Facebook, YouTube and Twitter
- With at least 1 year experience in community management handling multiple territories
- Basic knowledge in CSS and HTML is and advantage
- Creative approach and ability to think outside the box
- Passion for mobile games
- Able to work with less supervision
- A team player
- Applicants must be willing to work in BGC, Taguig City, and assigned to shifting schedule (as required) including evenings, weekends and/or holidays.
Tunjangan dan lain-lain
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Performance Bonus
Kemampuan yang dibutuhkan
- Content Writing
- Relationship Management
- User Research
- Blog Writing
- Customer Research
Jurusan yang Diminati
- Advertising & Public Relations
- Creative Writing
- Business Administration [Marketing & Advertising Management]
- Tingkat Posisi
- Supervisor / Asisten Manager
- Kategori pekerjaan
- Media and Creatives
- Persyaratan tingkat pendidikan
- Lulus Sarjana (S1)
- Perekrut respon ke aplikasi
- Alamat Kantor
- Accralaw Tower, Taguig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Mobile games publishing
- 1 lowongan dibuka
Agar merasa aman saat melamar: carilah ikon verifikasi dan selalu lakukan riset terhadap Perusahaan yang Anda lamar. Hindari dan laporkan situasi dimana Perusahaan membutuhkan bayaran dalam proses rekrutmen mereka.