German Vetting Specialist
- Makati, Philippines23F Zuellig Bldg. Paseo de Roxas cor. Makati Ave., Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
- After training you will be an accurate and efficient vetting agent providing excellent customer service to our internal and external stakeholders whilst enforcing both the industry and Globalsign regulatory requirements.
- Will be able to identify issues and know when to escalate and communicate to the appropriate selected parties.
- Will work as part of a team, providing help and support to others to ensure departmental success.
- Help to deliver Departmental KPIs, work towards departmental productivity and improve efficiencies.
- Work towards individual KPIs set by Team Leader/Manager to help in your progression in the team.
- After training, you will demonstrate an understanding of all the components that make up the role of a Multi-lingual Vetting Agent.
- Understand GlobalSign as an organization; its history, goals and mission.
- Research, investigate and comply with all vetting regulations and procedures.
- Provide prompt attention to customer correspondence, through to accurate and correct issuance of certificates in a timely manner within the required SLAs for each product. (Your accuracy is monitored via monthly audits for certificates issued)
- Ensure that your performance level and certificate issuance complies with Vetting SLAs per product – these will be provided during training, and the required KPI standards
- Communicate and provide information internally and externally to establish and maintain excellent service to connecting groups.
- Analyse and interpret data using sound reasoning.
- Use your language skills to assist with any Vetting or Support issues that may arise, including translation of adhoc documents for both internal and external use.
- Interpret instructions and issues arising and implement actions according to company policy and procedures.
- Display excellent command of your language(s), both verbal and written, and any further languages that you may learn during your employment with GlobalSign.
- Use sound organizational and interpersonal skills with a strong customer focus.
- Employ strong administrative, analytical and research skills with attention to detail.
- Work well under pressure and meet deadlines, and be adaptable to flexible schedules.
- Have the ability to work with minimal direction, as a team member or alone.
- You will also be required to carry out other Multi Lingual Client Services’ duties, as and when required for the needs of the business.
- Follow personal training and development plan agreed with Manager
- Meet or exceed KPIs/Goals agreed upon with Manager.
- Communicate ideas for departmental improvements to Manager.
- Shift work, including some weekend working may be required.
- Multi-lingual, specialising in German and English, both written and verbal. If skilled in other languages and having met GlobalSign agreed competency levels, you will be expected to use them when required to assist the team.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal including managing stakeholders and customers and balancing diplomacy and tact with assertiveness.
- Is customer focused and understands the importance of Customer Service.
- Has the ability to work as part of a team but is just as comfortable working independently.
- Has excellent organisational skills and can show this by being able to prioritise and meet deadlines.
- Shares ideas, asks questions and displays calm and positivity in a demanding environment.
- Analytical and competent in the use of information and communications technology.
- Able to represent the big picture whilst focusing on the specifics of delivery
- Shows a willingness to self-learn and displays evidence of progression in their job role.
- Ideally familiar with ITIL (Information Technology Infrastructure Library).
- Ideally PC literate and has a typing proficiency of a minimum of 35 wpm with 1 mistake and if not, willing to develop that skill.
- Ideally familiar with project management tools and techniques.
- Knowledge and experience using Microsoft Office and CRM applications.
- Ideally understands security principles, concepts and techniques used in the IT Industry.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.