- Configure and maintain the organization's internal computer network.
- Manage network security tools such as firewall, anti-virus, and intrusion detection systems.
- Identify, troubleshoot, solve, and document network connectivity and performance issues.
- Install and support hard-line telephones and other networked telecommunication devices.
- Monitor network performance and optimize the network for optimal speed and availability.
- Install, configure, and maintain network hardware such as Cisco routers and switches.
- Deploy, configure, and upgrade network software such as enterprise antivirus or diagnostics programs.
- Implement and maintain emergency backup and restore systems for mission-critical network servers.
- Ensure Network Administrators regulate user access to sensitive files to protect against internal security breaches.
- Take responsibility for end-user desktop support and the maintenance of servers and other networked devices.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Strong technical knowledge of network and PC operating systems, Cisco, Network Appliance, and others.
- Strong technical knowledge of current network hardware, protocols, and standards.
- Knowledge of Linux Server, MS SQL Server, VMWare, and others.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to present ideas to non-technical audiences in user-friendly language.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a dynamic environment.
- Self-motivated and directed.
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.