- Primarily responsible for the exercise of administrative supervision over the PD Section activities and personnel.
- For the effective and efficient delivery of people development services from supervisory level and below.
- To all business units in accordance with the Autohub philosophy and policies on people development.
The Successful candidate must be:
- Bachelor's Degree in Behavioral Science/Human Resource Management/Psychology or other related fields
- At least five (5) years of relevant experience, two (2) years of which are in Supervisory capacity
- Certificate/Diploma in Training Development and Management is an advantage.
Perks and Benefits
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Performance Bonus
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Creative Thinking
- Organizing and Planning
- Presentation Skills
- Performance Management and Coaching
- Program Evaluation
- Training Facilitation
- Action Planning
- Business Administration [Human Resource Development Management]
- Business Administration [Human Resource Management]
About Autohub Group of Companies, Inc.
Autohub GROUP is a synergy of automotive dealerships, distributorships and car service companies composed of Ford, Nissan, Hyundai, Mazda, Foton, Changan, Ssangyong, Geely, MINI, Rolls Royce, Lotus, Pagani, Vespa, and Triumph. It also sets up the Autohub Institute of Technology which caters to Automotive Servicing NCI and NCII. Renthub for car rentals, Nexthub for car repair services, Painthub for automotive body and paint, ACCS and VKool for car parts and accessories. Autohub Group of Companies, Inc. is a registered business under the Securities and Exchange Commission on July 19, 2007, with its corporate office at Block 15, Ford Global City Building, Rizal Drive, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig. Its primary function is to manage the different dealerships/brands indicated above. It is headed by its President and Dealer Principal, Mr. Willy Q. Tee Ten. Autohub is your One-Stop-Auto Shop! Its product range consists of high-end to entry level vehicles (i.e. passenger cars, SUV’s, pick-ups, 4-6 wheeler cab and chassis trucks and motorcycles), genuine and aftermarket parts and accessories, and car care products. Autohub is equipped with the world’s finest machines, as well as highly trained, qualified sales and service personnel, to provide its clientele with all their vehicle requirement’s needs while maintaining excellent customer satisfaction through efficient and quality customer oriented programs and the centralization of its group sales and service activities. VISION – to be the preferred Automotive Group for innovative solutions, quality products and reliable services. MISSION – to provide comprehensive automotive products and services through synergy that would ensure complete customer satisfaction and best interest of all stakeholders.