Ensures that all human resources (HR) operations are carried on smoothly and effectively. Responsible for developing HR strategies and providing sound advice to senior management on all related subjects. Manages programs and leads staff while also possessing a strong strategic mindset. Ensures that all HR needs of the company are being met and are aligned with all business objectives.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develops corporate plans for a variety of HR matters such as compensation, benefits, employee relations, recruitment, training and development, and performance management.
- Develops and implements programs for employee engagement, benchmarking on salary grades and job level, employee career path, partnership with learning institutions, company branding, and ensuring the quality of recruits and training in order to develop a superior workforce.
- Develops an employee-oriented company culture – quality, customer service oriented, high performance.
- Acts to support the human factor in the company by devising strategies for performance evaluation, staffing, training and development, etc.
- Oversees all HR initiatives, systems, and tactics.
- Manages the work of HR personnel and provides guidance.
- Serves as the point of contact for employment relations.
- Develops and administers programs, procedures, policies, and guidelines.
- Oversees timely payment of utilities and billings, replenishment of petty cash and supplies, and monitoring and issuance of PPE.
- Monitors adherence to internal policies and legal standards.
- Deals with grievances and violations invoking disciplinary action when required.
- Anticipates and resolves litigation risks.
- BS/BA in Human Resources, Business Administration, or a relevant field, BS in Industrial/ Organizational Psychology will be considered an advantage, MS/ MA in Human Resources will be a plus.
- At least 5 years of experience in managing HR.
- Full understanding of the way an organization operates to meet its objectives.
- Excellent knowledge of employment legislation and regulations.
- Thorough knowledge of human resource management principles and best practices.
- A business acumen partnered with attention to the human element.
- Knowledge of data analysis and reporting
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Diligent and firm with high ethical standards