Assistant Digital Marketing Manager is into accounts management with a penchant for growing and championing brands (or products) using various digital marketing solutions.
You understand that our client’s customers ultimately are our customers, and the growth of our client’s would be driven by the strategic use of brand management wisdom AND relevant digital marketing tools and programs.
Duties and Responsibilities
- You take the client’s goals and issues to heart, understand the underlying brand strategy implemented by the client and develop an effective digital marketing solution suitable to the achievement of the goal.
- You are well acquainted with the business environment, quick to learn and adapt to changing needs and translate those learnings to actionable insights.
- You analyze what works and what can be improved and constantly raise the bar for a successful digital campaign.
- You have a team of associates and together your team delivers brand and campaign KPIs profitably.
- 2 years brand marketing experience
- Knowledge and Skills
- Brand or Product Management
- Account Planning
- Budget Monitoring
- Analytical Skills
- Project Management
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Appreciation of Digital Marketing
- Ability to handle multiple accounts without sacrificing quality
- Ability to work and communicate with internal and external customers.
What to expect from our recruitment efforts?
The first step is to apply to this job opening along with your uploaded resume.
Next, we'll set up a calendar invite if you are qualified for the position with one of our interviewers via Google meet or possible phone call or Zoom. This process will be a quick conversation to learn more about you and your work experience. Please note that this job opening is office based work however as COVID-19 response we are working from home and based on assessment.
Perks and Benefits
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Single Parent Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Performance Bonus
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans