We are looking for a Remote Sensing Specialist who will contribute in the implementation in imagery and data services by performing the tasks assigned in accordance to quality standards of the company.
- Analyze data acquired from aircraft, satellites, or ground-based platforms, using image analysis software and GIS for the production of geospatial databases and maps.
- Perform digital image processing, rectification, image conversion, and enhancement of remotely-sensed data using RS-based software.
- Efficiently create and edit feature geometry and attributes.
- Apply a standard editing workflow to manage updates to the GIS database.
- Create high-quality maps that combine data from different sources.
- Manage, symbolize, and label map layers to support visualization and data exploration.
- Create appropriate symbology, map elements, and layout design.
- Create appropriate geodatabase structure to organize data for efficient storage, display and editing.
- Add rules and behaviors to ensure the spatial and attribute integrity of geographic data.
- Find, manage, create and execute tools/ geoprocessing models to automate analysis tasks.
- Author and submit documentation related to image processing and image analysis workflow.
- Prepare and conduct product demonstration/ presentation (ArcGIS for Desktop, Envi) for marketing and pre-sales events.
- Provide technical expertise to product marketing.
- Provide technical support for problems related to ENVI products.
- Develop training materials/ manuals on applications of GIS/RS on related thematic areas.
- Conduct ENVI courses on premise and on-site, maintaining high quality of training service provided to clients.
- Assist in the conduct of custom workshops on specific topics covering GIS/RS related technologies.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Geography, Geodetic Engineering, Information Technology or any related courses.
- Has basic knowledge of GIS and geospatial technologies.
- Has basic knowledge of Remote Sensing principles, Image Processing, and Image Analysis.
- Experience in using ENVI or similar Remote Sensing software solutions.
- Proficient in relevant computer applications and ability to use productivity software.
- Exceptional verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Effective corporate communication and information management skills.
- Strong written communication skills.
- Excellent listening skills.
- Self-motivated, with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm.
- Willingness and ability to travel as necessary.
Perks and Benefits
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Single Parent Leave
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Job Level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job Category
- IT and Software
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 19th Floor Strata 100 Building, F. Ortigas Jr. Road, Ortigas Center, Pasig City
- Information Technology
- 2 openings