Technical Field Engineer
- 10 openings
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 2 months ago
- Application deadline
- in 13 days
- Recruiter responds
- 27% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- a month ago
- Consumer Electronics
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- Unit B4 Topy's Place Calle Industria Corner Economia Street Bagumbayan Qeuzon City, Quezon City, Philippines
- A graduate of Engineering or any related course.
- Has Technical Knowledge; audio, video, PRO system & PA system.
- Must have good electronics, electrical and mechanical skills.
- Able to read the schematic, cad design, floor plans, and block diagrams.
- Have a strong mind to analyze and troubleshoot a system problem, modification & problem solution.
- Must be consistent in reporting.
- Must possess good communication skills, as he may have to instruct others on the operation of equipment and how to troubleshoot it.
- Must possess leadership qualities and must be willing to work in the field.
The primary responsibility of the Technical Field Staff is to set up and operate audio and video systems, such as radio equipment, sound and video broadcast equipment and recording devices
- Responsible in conducting site and ocular visit for site readiness, material specs and processing of permits.
- Responsible for the wiring and piping for the audio video system.
- Setup, testing, operation, and tear down of AV equipment.
- Responsible for the installations & support tech management onsite.
Geek and Gadgets Community Corp. is a leading Consumer Electronics Distributor that deals in products such as DVD/CD players, A/V receivers and Home Theatre speakers as well as mixers, spinners and other Professional Electronic product lines. We represent some of the most well known consumer and professional electronic companies as their exclusive country distributor.
Established on January 2001, the Company started handling the Philippine distribution and marketing of Harman Group products such as JBL, Harman Kardon and Infinity. In 2002, it strengthen its sales and marketing strategies which Denon Electrics took notice of that resulted in the forging of an Official Distributorship Contract between Denon and Geek and Gadgets for Denon Products early 2002. The partnership of Denon and Geek and Gadgets continued to expand when Denon granted the Denon Pro distribution early 2004.
We have built strong tie-ups with the Country’s biggest and well-known dealers of audio-video products numbering to almost 70 stores located at the Country’s top retail malls.
Three of this stores exclusively carries our brands and earn the merit of being our Priority Dealer.
The Audio-Video industry had evolved dramatically and drastically from being a source of sounds and moving pictures or a couch-potato’s favorite hang-out into a dynamic, vital part and highly entertaining industry that people from all walks of life loves to experience and enjoy. Geek and Gadgets aims to bring these products within the reach of vast market through our wide array of dealers nationwide.
Geek and Gadgets is a committed and a dedicated distributor of high quality consumer and professional electronic products. Removing any complications with dealers thus, winning their dedication and trust. Contradictory to current thrust which retail.
The Head Office and Service Center is currently located at Unit B4 Topy’s Place Calle Industria corner Economia Street, Bagumbayan Libis, Quezon City.