- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 2 months ago
- Application deadline
- in 10 months
- Recruiter responds
- 0% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 21 days ago
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- Ruby Road, Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Extensive practice management experience of multiple, complex IM / BI/ Analytics long term engagements.
- Proven ability to manage large complex technology platforms
- Proven exposure to manage complex large team of resources with different technology background
- Proven written and oral communication skills and demonstrated effective internal stakeholder’s liaison including effective leadership, co-ordination and influencing skills.
- Negotiation and dispute resolution skills.
- Strong conceptual and strategic planning abilities.
- Financial literacy to forecast and manage GDS budgets.
- Ability to manage competing demands of multiple, simultaneous projects
- Managing complex/large IM/ Analytics managed services engagement of high strategic importance.
- Controlling quality methodologies to ensure that managed services are delivered as per service level agreements
- Managing all associated managed services delivery activities from concept, supporting sales process, day to day delivery, and continuous improvements year on year.
- Developing and controlling resources management schedule, rostering, and leave management
- Responsible to recruit required technical skills as per managed services plans and delivery targets.
- Participate in customer and internal EY management calls and meetings
- Coordinating regular meetings and producing minutes capturing agreed items, action points, issues, risks and status of the delivery.
- Weekly Performance reporting to internal management and Customer.
- Develop the proposals and business cases for new managed services initiatives.
- Analysing budget variances and recommending appropriate action.
- Coordinating and effectively communicating with other specialists, vendors, clients and senior management.
- Managed SLAs and regular reporting to stakeholders internal and external
- Scoping large managed services engagements to ensure all business requirements are met engagements continue for 3 to 5 year period.
- Resources and Cost optimization to demonstrate year on year unit cost reduction
- Attaining required resources from the available pool or through recruitment
- Allowing for flexibility within the overall managed services whilst maintaining a focus on the final business objectives.
At EY, we’re committed to building a better working world. For you, for our clients and the wider community.
As part of the world’s highest performing teams, you’ll deliver real insight and value. In the process, you’ll have the chance to build relationships with people from all over the world and from a variety of industries, and those relationships will help you to learn, develop and shape your career.
We are 190,000 people based in 728 offices in 150 countries, organized into 28 Regions and four Areas. EY has been recognized through a number of prestigious awards, including Fortune magazine's 100 Best Companies to Work For, Training magazine's list of the top 100 businesses that excel at human capital development, and the receipt of the KNOW Network's 20 Most Admired Knowledge.
EY is committed to doing its part in building a better working world. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
Our values define who we are. They influence the way we work with each other, our clients and regulators, and our communities, where we use professional skills to create positive change close to home and around the world.
People who demonstrate integrity, respect, and teaming
People with energy, enthusiasm, and the courage to lead
People who build relationships based on doing the right thing