- Makati, Philippines5F Suite 506 Rufino Building, 6784 Ayala Avenue, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
Be part of the growing GDS Asia Delivery Team!
GDS Link Asia is a global IT and Risk Management consulting firm with offices in 5 continents. Our clients are financial institutions who expect the highest level of systems reliability, quality, and know we will not compromise on excellence. As we grow, we want our employees to grow with us and thrive on continual learning, teaching, and knowledge sharing.
GDS Link Asia is looking for a Senior Software Analyst who will be working as part of our Asia Delivery Team. The role will require you to learn our company’s proprietary tools with the purpose of building risk management software solutions (Credit Lending Systems, Loan Origination Systems, Appraisal, Credit Investigation, etc.) for financial institutions around the South East Asian region. And aside from learning our platforms, you will also be tasked with managing projects and leading development teams.
This role will also require a mastery of the English language and the ability to communicate well with clients and partners both local and abroad.
- Learn the Jaspersoft reporting tools.
- Teach new hires how to use the system.
- Create client customized reports and documents according to provided requirements.
- Work with clients to discover their needs and design the desired reports and documents.
- Assist the team in organizing workload to help the entire team achieve its goals and delivery great systems.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s / College Degree in Computer Science / Information Technology;
- Knowledge on HTML,XML
- Has had experience in using current database technologies (MySQL, MS SQL; MongoDB is a plus)
- Preferably has knowledge in Reporting Tools (Jasper, BIRT, Crystal)
- Strong analytical and planning skills
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.