- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 3 months ago
- Application deadline
- in 9 months
- Recruiter responds
- 20% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 8 days ago
- Food Production
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- Laguna International Industrial Park (LIIP), Mamplasan, Biñan, CALABARZON, Philippines
Auditing and Compliance
Billing and Invoicing
- Graduate of BS Accountancy from a reputable school.
- Knowledge in MS Office applications.
- Must have strong problem solving skills, analytical skills, project management and communication skills.
- Aggressive, analytical, hardworking & ca deal effectively with all levels of organization
- Assertive and with strong desire for self-development, with leadership potential, balanced with being a team player.
- No experience required.
- Preparation of Accounts Payable Vouchers for disbursement with receiving report accurately and timely
- Monitoring of accounts payable- trade subsidiary ledger and other accounting schedule as support to FRP
- Creates necessary adjustments, through journal vouchers, in preparation for flash reportand FRP
- Maintains updated, systematic and effective filing of accounting documents and records for easy retrieval
- Answer inquiries and coordinates with internal and external customers politely and promptly.
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Legal Assistance Plans
- Relocation Assistance
- Employee Discounts
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Transportation Allowances
- Company Car
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Performance Bonus
It is a multi-national company with operations in Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand and other countries in Asia. Gardenia Phils. began its operations in 1998 with a state-of-the-art bread factory rated as one of the most modern large-scale bread manufacturing facilities in the country.