- Biñan, PhilippinesBiñan, CALABARZON, PhilippinesBiñanCALABARZONPhilippines
- Full time
- Responsible for the implementation of sanitation and food safety.
- Implement ISO and HACCP requirements and standards.
- Design and improve existing processes for sanitation and food safety.
- AdHoc duties may be assigned
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Sanitary Engineering
- With at least one (1) year working experience in the same field
- Preferrably with knowledge or background in ISO and HACCP requirements and standards
- With experience in sanitation and food safety
- Strong analytical and planning skills
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.