- 2 openings
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from high school
- 6 days ago
- Application deadline
- in 6 days
- Recruiter last seen
- 19 hours ago
- Recreational Facilities / Services
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- Solenad 3, Santa Rosa, Philippines
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.
- At least college level in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Commerce, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent
- With cashiering experience
- Working knowledge of basic computer and internet applications
- With pleasing personality
- Excellent verbal communication skills and good manners
- With ability to establish relationships within the team and the customers
- Preferably can converse in English
- With exceptional customer service skills
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively, with minimum supervision
- Flexibility is required, as nature of the job will involve evenings and weekend shifts, sometimes on some holidays
- Handle cash transactions with customers
- Issue receipts, refunds, change or tickets
- Make sales referrals, cross-sell products and introduce new ones
- Greet customers when entering or leaving establishments
- Maintain clean and tidy checkout areas
- Keep reports of transactions
- Bag, box or wrap packages
- Pleasantly deal with customers to ensure satisfaction
Gandiva Archery is one of the pioneer archery brands in the Philippines. The company was established 2007 with the goal of promoting the sport in the country.
The company started advocating archery as a sport for everyone through many efforts, one by being able to work closely with the DepEd in providing equipment to schools.
Gandiva opened its first branch in 2009 at the SM Mall of Asia. It was the very first pro-shop to open in the Philippines that caters to everyone.
Today, Gandiva produces many archers and inspires them to take part in a sport that fosters focus, strength and discipline.