Sales and Marketing Assistant
- Makati, Philippines
- Full time
The Sales and Marketing Assistant is primariliy in-charge of the sales and/or marketing of all musical instruments for a brand and/or for a specific product line-up. He/she will also attend to customer inquiries and offer the best possible products and services as well as provide after-sales service.
- Male or female, not more than 26 years old.
- Must have a bachelor's / college degree (any course).
- Hardworking and can adapt to flexible working hours.
- Ability to pleasantly work with customers.
- Strong orientation toward customer sales and service.
- Strong understanding of customers’ needs.
- Ability to play any musical instrument is an advantage.
- Good communication skills, highly-motivated, and can work under minimal supervision.
- Ability to play any musical instument is an advantage.
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Employee Discounts
- Performance Bonus
Sales commissions, cash incentives, incentive trips plus year-end incentives.
High-standard of professional work and career training development for career growth & a chance to move up the Corporate World.
Extensive experience plus a chance to travel within the Philippines as well as abroad.
- Creative Thinking
- Relationship Management
- Presentation Skills
- Persuasion and Negotiation
- Sales and Marketing Knowledge
- Conflict Resolution
- Product Management
- Business Administration
- Marketing Management
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.