Human Resource and Admin Manager
- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 13 days ago
- Application deadline
- in a month
- Recruiter responds
- 40% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 8 days ago
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- UG Active Fun Building, Taguig, Philippines
- With at least five (5) years experience in HR management, with progressive managerial responsibilities required;
- Behavioral attributes: Firm command on procedures, highly-initiative, strong personal values on integrity;
- Proven or demonstrated management abilities, taking initiative, leadership, problem-solving, decision making, prioritizing, delegating, training and developing subordinates, producing results,(results-oriented), goal setting
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Preferably Bachelor’s degree or MBA Studies in hotel and restaurant management or related fields.
The HR Manager is responsible for the total Human Resources Function of all Business Units. The position is made to establish and maintain excellent staff relations and employee morale, so as to minimize staff turnover, and maximize staff career development potential and achieve a high standard of staff performance in life with guest satisfaction objectives, as well as the company’s business and strategic plans.
- Allocates human resources, ensuring appropriate matches between personnel and the requirements of the organization by developing HR planning strategies.
- Identifies staff vacancies and recruit, interview and select the right applicants.
- Provides current and prospective employees with information about policies, job duties, working conditions,wages, and opportunities for promotion and employee benefits.
- Administers compensation, benefits and performance management systems
- Creates programs for all associates that foster the corporate culture and support the company mission and vision.
- Reviews and updates mechanics on Job Evaluation, Wage & Salary Administration
- Oversees the planning, needs analysis and training for all the employees
- Perform difficult staffing duties, including dealing with understaffing, moderating disputes, and administering disciplinary procedures.
- Advises managers on organizational policy matters and recommends needed changes.
- Prepare the annual calendar of activities for all associates and the annual Human Resource budget
- Keeps updated with the new trends in the industry through constant study, research and training
Labor Standards Compliance
- Ensures hotel’s Fire, Health and Safety policies are updated and implemented.
- Ensures anti-harassment and substance free policies are updated and implemented.
- Ensures HR Manual is updated and implemented,
- Conducts exit interviews and analyzes turnover percentages.
- Provides regular update of performance
- Conducts periodic performance review as required by the organization
- Supports and develops staff through proper coaching, motivation and management of career
- Conducts training to personnel according to established procedures and/or develops training modules
- Sees to it that all employees will be given a Job Description on or before they start employment. This is in coordination with Department Heads.
- Ensures disciplinary procedures and documentation are completed according to Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and support the Performance Appraisal Process.
- Utilizes employee feedback and an “open door” policy to identify and address employee problems or concerns in a timely manner.
- Corrects mistakes and inadequacies to ensure Hotel Standards of service are maintained and improved.
- Brings issues to the attention of Human Resources as necessary.
- Submits reports accurately and on-time
- Develops and implements a system for organizing and maintaining departmental files and records
- Oversees the conduct of good housekeeping in the area
- Provides assistance to other personnel whenever called for/ necessary
- Prepares a monthly report reviewing assessing improvements in standards, goals, manpower and costs.
- Controls and analyzes, on an on-going basis, departmentalcosts, to ensure performance against budget.
- Controls all manning expenses without reducing quality or service and by conducting cost awareness among all subordinates.
- Ensures supervision and constant checking that office procedures are carried out efficiently, particularly tardiness, absenteeism, and inventories.
- Prepares annual budget and activities HR activities with specific breakdown per section.
- Reviews and analyses the HR Reports, graphical trends, requisitions, purchase orders and other performance indicators.
- Recommends and takes remedial action, when necessary.
- Advocates effective working relationship
- Addresses concerns of guests/employees promptly based on company standards and proposes solutions that are responsive to their needs
- Handles guest/employee complaints satisfactorily and avoids emotional confrontations with them
- Maintains composure in dealing with difficult guests/ employees/ situations
- Encourages the highest possible standard of environmental management.
- Performs any other duties or responsibilities as required by Management.