- Coordination and Supervision. Coordinate, manage and monitor the workings of all company owned and franchise Active Fun stores
- Financial. Review financial statements and data. Utilize financial data to improve profitability. Prepare and control operational budgets. Control inventory. Plan effective strategies for the financial well being of each of the Active Fun branch.
- Best Practices. Improve processes and policies in support of organizational goals. Formulate and implement departmental and organizational policies and procedures. Monitor adherence to rules, regulations and procedures.
- Human Resources. Organize recruitment and placement of required staff for all Active Fun branches. Delegate tasks and accountabilities. Establish work schedules. Supervise staff. Monitor and evaluate performance.
- Production. Coordinate and monitor the work of various departments involved in production, warehousing, pricing and distribution of goods. Monitor performance and implement improvements. Ensure quality of products. Manage quality and quantity of employee productivity. Manage maintenance of equipment and machinery. Provide technical support where necessary.
- Communication. Coordination and communication with other support departments – HR, Accounting, Purchasing, Admin.
- Sales, Marketing and Customer Service. Manage customer support. Plan and support sales and marketing activities.
- Strategic Input. Assists General Manager in the development of strategic plans for operational activity. Implement and manage operational plans.
- Franchising relations and operations management experience required;
- College degree in Business Administration, Commerce, or Management;
- Industry relevant production experience - must have worked in a franchised setup; must have managerial experience in a franchised concept setup;
- Knowledge and experience in:
- organizational effectiveness and operations management;
- business and management principles and practices;
- financial and accounting principles and practices Knowledge of human resource principles and practices;
- project management principles and practices Information technology skills.
- Business Administration
- Commerce [Business Management]
- Job level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job category
- Administration and Coordination
- Educational requirement
- Graduated from college
- Office Address
- UG Active Fun Building, 9th ave cor 28th Street Bonifacio Global City, Taguig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.