Operations Manager | Outbound Sales | B2B
- Pasig, PhilippinesOrtigas Center, Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines, Pasig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesPasigMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippinesTELECOMMUTE
- Full time
- As an Operations Manager, you would be responsible for a wide spectrum of responsibilities and must be able to multitask with ease and proficiency.
- You will oversee and drive the performance and continuously improve overall client experience and results.
- You will drive the efficiency and profitability of a core program/LOB while also ensuring there is successful execution in the interconnected operations across the enterprise.
- This includes creating a world-class set of delivery centers which translate into a premium client experience, loyalty, and retention in a way that maximizes customer and shareholder value.
- Ensures achievement of service levels, key performance indicators, business objectives and financial targets stipulated by the primary client in conjunction with FPS through active coordination with various Operations and Support teams (i.e. Quality, Training, Human Resources, I.T., etc.)
- Establishes policies, procedures, product and service standards to ensure quality and efficiency as well as compliance with regulations and company policy
- Partner with site leadership to ensure compliance with operational governance and business strategy including performance management, incentive management, coaching effectiveness, and employee retention
- Strong time management, organizational, problem solving and analytical skills with proven ability to turn findings into executable plans to meet business objectives
Qualifications and Experience Requirement
- Minimum 10+ years of experience in the call center industry; 5+ years as an Operations Manager / or similar leadership roles
- Candidate must have a very strong Operations Dialer and Sales Outbound managerial experience as the gatekeeper.
- Proven track record in managing an operation with a minimum of 200 FTEs in a Sales environment.
- Solid experience in scaling an operation over time, which includes recruitment & change management processes
- Proven record of financial/business management, including management of multi-million dollar P&L
- Humble but assertive; pro-active; solution-oriented; problem-solving skills; great coach
- Objective and data-oriented, exposure to concepts such as Six Sigma, LEAN (preferable)
- Strong leadership and people management skillsa
Perks and Benefits
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Performance Bonus
- Paid Sick Leave
- Transportation Allowances
- Work from Home
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.