Security Engineer | Endpoint Security
- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 14 days ago
- Application deadline
- in a month
- Recruiter responds
- 56% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- a day ago
- Information Technology / IT
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- 11/F Netsquare Building , 3rd Avenue Corner 28th St, Crescent Park West, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig, Philippines
The ideal candidate for this role:
- Obtained a Bachelor's Degree in any IT/Computer related course.
- Has at least 3 years in an Antivirus/Threat Management role with at least 12 months specific experience with McAfee/Intel Security, Check Point Endpoint Security and Trend Micro OfficeScan/Control Manager products.
- Good exposure to Sophos and Symantec security products generally is highly desirable.
- Familiar with ITIL change management processes.
- Willing to work on a shifting schedule and be assigned at Bonifacio Global City, Taguig.
This role primarily focuses on McAfee/Intel Security, Check Point Endpoint Security and Trend Micro OfficeScan/Control Manager administration.
This role will require the individual to administer and maintain the existing installation base of McAfee/Intel Security, Check Point Endpoint Security and Trend Micro OfficeScan/Control Manager, provide support across the environment as well as the planning and upgrading from current to new releases in accordance with vendor lifecycles and Fujitsu change management requirements.
It is desirable if the candidate has administration level experience with other Threat Management products including any, or all of Sophos and Symantec security products.
- Manage installed versions (ensure they are at current levels)
- Raise / complete change for addition of subnets , policies , exclusions etc.
- Validate discovery subnets are current and being discovered correctly
- Be involved in virus outbreaks or false positive detections
- Check all Threat Management infrastructure servers are up to date and redistributing signatures
- Manage automation and monitoring scripts that check the above
- Ensure all alerting is configured and working for the above
- Check all policies are standardised across all customer environment (in accordance with vendor best practises)
- Work on problem cases as required to remediate repetitive issues
- Work with the support and vulnerability management teams to plan improvements etc.
- Work on developing reporting according to client and SLA requirements
- Manage HIPS, DLP, Firewall policies etc