- Taguig, Philippines
- Full time
- Supporting the senior management of Freelancer.com to implement its communications strategies locally and internationally in order to meet company's business objectives of all of its business units.
- Research media stories, develop press releases, draft press materials and liaise with journalists.
- Liaising and managing company's representation at external events.
- Building up a network of media and event contacts locally and overseas.
- Supporting our major global campaigns (for example, "Expose our Logo").
- Managing the timeline of major press-worthy events for upcoming product releases and major business achievements.
- Building a profile to get an invite to meetups that relate to our business.
- Assisting with other communications tasks as required.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Mass Communications, Journalism, Advertising, Media or equivalent;
- Extensive media contacts from local media outlets (International media outlets is a plus);
- Required language: English;
- Required skills: Writing, Communications, PR;
- At least 2-years of working experience in a related field is required for this position.
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Media and Creatives
- Educational requirement
- Graduated from college
- Recruiter response to application
- Once in a while
- Office Address
- 32nd St. corner 9th Ave. 31st floor Eco Tower Bldg., Bonifacio Global City Taguig, Taguig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Computer Software / Engineering
- 5 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.