“There is no love sincerer than the love of food.” – George Bernard Shaw
Do you love food and convenience put together? Then you will definitely love foodpanda!
foodpanda (small ‘f’) is the world’s favourite way to order food online from the comfort of your home or office. Whether it’s getting your hands on your favourite pasta, kebab or pizza, we believe that no one should have to suffer from hunger attacks ever again.
However, this doesn’t happen without some really awesome people. We are looking for an Account Manager to join our growing team in Cebu!
What do you’ll do:
- Manage and enhance the work relationship with the 1,000+ partner restaurants through regular, personal contact with the restaurant manager
- Renegotiate the contracts conditions such as commission rate or minimum basket size with restaurant manager on a regular basis
- Convince restaurant manager to implement the backlink on their website and/or a splash page to convert online traffic into additional orders
- Design and improve the aftersales process by streamlining the operations and the CRM system
- Find and convince the best partner restaurants to join the corporate menu booklet and monitor the order evolution as well as customer experience after integration
- Negotiate exclusive deals with the best partner restaurants in order to increase the orders and at the same time safeguarding the relationship quality to the partner restaurant
- Ensure that all partner restaurants maintain a high customer experience and brief them on how to even improve it
What we have for you:
- We have a steep learning curve and because of that, not a day is boring here! This is a place for those looking for challenges, learning and fast growth. You will experience the start-up environment in a stable global organization
- When food marries tech -it’s just a promising industry
- We have a vibrant and international team with diverse backgrounds
- We recognize top performers, welcome our newbies, and share good food!
- Competitive package, incentives, allowances, food perks, HMO, and more!
What will make you a great match:
- Preferably 1-3 years lead or account management experience preferable in the food and beverages industry
- Great interpersonal and communication skills in person, strong negotiation skills
- A desire to contact the best local restaurants and chains: you thrive and excel at convincing people
- Endurance and perseverance in the process of follow up on partner restaurants
- Pleasant personality, high level of enthusiasm and commitment
- Ability to work structured and efficiently organize the communication process with our partners
- Team player, self-motivated with the ability to work self-reliant
- Keen interest and good understanding of building relationships with clients
- Required language(s): English and Filipino
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Employee Discounts
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Transportation Allowances
- Relationship Management
- Presentation Skills
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.