Vendor Acquisition Supervisor
- Makati, PhilippinesPH1, Pacific Star Bldg. | Makati Avenue corner Sen. Gil J. Puyat Avenue, Makati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
What’s on the menu for you to do:
- You will help build and develop business relationships with new vendors and work cross-functionally with other management teams like Account Management, Operations, Marketing, etc.
- You will lead an area with a team of 10 Sales Executives to attain and exceed monthly and quarterly individual and team sales targets for acquiring new vendors in assigned territory
- You should have the ability to lead by example and step in when and where needed to pitch, negotiate, and ultimately close deals for the team with a high level of expertise, professionalism, and service
- Utilize Salesforce as primary sales management productivity tool and maximize use amongst team for goal/objective setting
- Consistently drive and monitor sales activities of the team to ensure achievement to sustain continuous pipeline of prospects and flow of sales
- Provide timely and accurate sales forecasts and targets
- Hire, train, and develop Sales Executives in selling strategy, product, presentation skills, soft skills, etc.
- Execute appropriate internal and external processes and policies
- Other tasks that may be assigned by the Head of Sales to ensure quota achievement
What we have for you:
We have a steep learning curve, and because of that, not a day is boring here at foodpanda! This is a place for those looking for challenges, learning, and fast growth. You will experience the startup environment in a stable global organization.
When food marries tech, it’s just a promising industry:
- Experience a start-up environment in a stable global organization
- We have a vibrant and international team with diverse backgrounds
- We recognize top performers, welcome our newbies, and share good food!
- Competitive package, incentives, allowances, food perks, HMO, and more!
What will make you a great match:
- Minimum of 5 years in sales, preferably field sales, with demonstrated achievement
- Minimum of 2 years in a sales management capacity with demonstrated accomplishment of leading teams to consistently exceed sales targets and manage daily metrics
- Strong leadership skills to ensure both short- and long-term business goals, objectives, and targets are met
- Past sales experience in B2B, Ecommerce, F&B, hotel and leisure, restaurant vendors, insurance, or pharmaceutical will be advantageous
- Proven ability to lead, motivate, and execute within an aggressive sales quota environment
- Experience with Salesforce is preferred
- Strong communication skills in English and Filipino
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- Human Resources
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- PH1 Jaka Building 6780 Ayala Avenue Legazpi Village Makati City 1209 Philippines
- 5 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.